What I have discoverd...

Sweet readers of my blog, today I was on facebook and I've discovered something very nice. On http://www.fashiolista.nl/, maybe you have heard it, you can see lots of clothes and you can see where it comes from. So you can order the clothes! So cool.
I have already ordered these boots from River Island, I'm in love, I hope you too haha!
I was just so long to find this kind of boots, and now I just found them! How cool is that?

So I would follow my advice, but keep doing of course what you want, and register on the site. You can also just found the link on facebook, next to your profile are often all advertisements including the link to this great site!
So, that's it, my great discovery.
See you,
Loves, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops