MY VERY FIRST...

Hey dear readers of my blog, this is my first post, and I think it's great fun. I mostly post about fashion, but also about other things, otherwise it will be a bit boring. I hope very much that you enjoy my posts!
Please follow me ... that would be great!
By the way, the reason that I decided
 to call my blog ADDRIANA, is because my name is Adriana and I think it seems to be cool to mix ''add'' and ''Adriana", so i did that and that's the reason that my blog names ADDRIANA! I hope you understand!
And please, do not be shy about something responding, because I really like that. :)
Kisses, Adriana

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

ik zal niet verlegen zijn en een reactie plaatsen. je engels is heel erg slecht, alsof het zo uit een of andere vertaalmachine komt. dus alsjeblieft, ga óf in het nederlands schrijven óf ga engelse les volgen. wees niet beledigd, dit is opbouwende kritiek.

Adriana said...

Sorry ik heb altijd haast, dus schrijf ik een beetje slecht, dankje dat je het zei hoor! Ik zal beter mijn best doen! Hahaa xx

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops