London baby!

UPDATE FROM LONDON

Hee guys, I'm soooo sorry I didn't post something yesterday! But I'm in London and everything is so amazing! I love it, I really want to live here. But I can't, :( And I did something stupid. Silly girl forget her camera, I was so busy with packing my clothes, that I forget my camera! And my friend don't have a camera! So we can't make pictures, I am so sad! But what I'm going to do is, when I'm home, I'm going to search on google or something, for pictures where I was. So you can see what I did, but not with me on the pictures! I'm sorry, I hate myself! I'm going for breakfast! Byeee,
loves, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops