BLOGINSPIRATION


Heee lovely´s, busy with the Christmas days? I am very busy! I am back from London! And is was sooo great! I'm going to update some pictures about where I was in London, but first I need to find the pictures!

Today I really want to talk about the blog from Andy Torres, called Style scrapbook. She's from Amsterdam, but she write in English! So everybody can understand her blog! Her blog is very famous, she even win the price: best personal style!  It's just the most cool blog I have ever seen in my life! It's about fashion. She post almost every day pictures from her outfit what she was wearing the day! And she have such a great style!

It really inspired me, everytime I check her blog, and i'm doing that every day, I am thinking, I really want to have the gloves she is wearing in this picture, and the pumps are soooo beautiful. You really need to check her blog! It's super nice!
I hope that I inspired you with this great blog,
Loves, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops