After my shopping day...

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
Hi dear blog readers of mine, I just returned from a shopping trip, as always it was great! I bought some new clothes, and soon I shall describe a picture of show, but I had no time to make a picture of it. So I tried to find all the clothes on the site of the store where I bought it.

So there we go, I bought this leather jacket, I thought it would be nice to get boots that I've recently ordered from River Island, I have already told you. Do you remember?
I also bought a matching trousers, pants unfortunately I could not find them on the site, so I have no picture of it. I'm going to try to describe, it's not that difficult.
The trousers are dark blue and has oversized pockets. It looks really cool! And it's very simple, so easy to combine with other garments.
I also bought a nice bracelet there, but I could not picture it! I'll still take a few pictures of the pants and the bracelet! :)
Kisses, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops