TALK // Vampire Diaries

Hi friends, I would like to talk about a serie. I do not know which station they play the serie abroad, but I do know that in the Netherlands is no longer on TV. What I really, really regret! It's my favorite program. I always look online at vampirediaries.come2me.nl, which is subtitled. Or I look at letmewatchthis.com, that is without subtitles.

The serie is about Elena, a sweet, anxious girl and her boyfriend is Stefan, Stefan is a vampire. Stefan's brother Damon is also a vampire. It's just so exciting, I walk all in sync with America ... haha! And I'm just in love with the brother of Elena, Jeremy, he is incredibly handsome! I looked up some pictures:




The real names of the actors:
Nina Dobrev = Elena Gilbert
Paul Wesley = Stefan Salvatore
Ian Somerhalder = Damon Salvatore
Steven R. McQueen = Jeremy Gilbert

Okay guys, I'll leave it at that.
Loves, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops