For my sweet baby...

Posh leopard NetBook hoesHi, I just ordered a cool laptop sleeve for my baby (my Macbook) :), he's very handy. Because I take my Macbook everywhere I'm going and I'm always afraid I drop my bag and my laptop got killed. So I just took the initiative to make a purchase. And I am very successful, I think ... What do you think? I think the leopard print is a little risky, but he's really nice.

I have the sleeve of a site called coverbee.nl, you do not have many choices, but there are very nice sleeves. Now my laptop is well protected, so yaaay! I wonder when he comes down they said about 5 days, so I'm going to wait and see!
Sweet dreams, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops