BLOGINSPIRATION


UPDATE FROM LONDON

Hee lovely's, another update from London, because I received an email from my sweet friend Maxime, who has also a blog. And she asks me to write something about her blog. And I really like to do that, because her blog inspired me very much! She has only 1 post, but that are going to be more soon.
Her blog is about beauty, she update videos from youtube, where girls are showing how you do your makeup on and another things! I think it's a really cool blog, so if you have some time, check out her blog!
Well, that was my inspiration for the day, hope you like it to!
Loves, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops