MY INBOX

Hi dear, today I opened my mail, and then I got a message from my modeling agency. The photographer took the pictures finished! They really become cool. Below are the pictures. Would you please comment how you think about the pictures?
 
And yes, I forgot to tell you, I also do modeling. I think it's a big part of my life, definitely, because later I want still be a model. I feel just great behind the camera. Do you agree? It's not that I find myself really really clever. Absolutely not! It's just that I find it really exciting work. Last was my first shoot, here are the pictures:








Next week I have another photo shoot, I'm also quite busy! I will send the photos as quickly as possible. Loves, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops