I have my bag packed...

Hey dear blog readers, I've finally packed my bags! YAAAAAY, I'm so happy! Because I really thought it would be very difficult, but because of the book, It helpt me sooooo much... I'll tell you what I packed, I had to choose between different categories in the book, but because it's a city trip, I chose: City vacation (five days), I go for 4 days, but that's OK.

  • 2 pair of jeans (one should be in a clean, basic wash so you can wear them out at night)
  • 3 evening/party tops (which can also work during the day)
  • 1 nice blouse (for daytime)
  • 3 T-shirts
  • 1 cardigan (cut slightly long)
  • 1 blazer or cropped jacket (crisp but easy to move in)
  • 1 dress (for going to dinner or out at night)
  • 2 scarves (for warmth and splashes of colour)
  • 2 pairs of flats (colourful and comfortable)
  • 1 pair of heels (for evening)
  • 1 pair of trainers (just in case)
  • 1 lightweight satchel (you need to be carry this for hours - it may sound crazy, but consider a leather backpack as another good option)
  • jewellery
  • underwear
So that was it, and that is how my bag looks inside!
Loveyaaa, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops