TALK // CHRISTMAS


Christmaaaaaas, I my gosh people, I'm so excited, I love the Christmas spirit, so as you can see above the picture of the giant Christmas tree in the square of Haarlem. Waaaauwww, it's just so beautiful all the lights. Unfortunately I have no Christmas tree at home, because I'm going on a vacation ... So we would not see the Christmas tree! Grrr ... stupid parents. What are you doing for Christmas? I'm going to my grandmother for Christmas Dînée, always fun, but a little boring. Besides, I have my bulletin board decorated with fashionable places. (There were only dull pictures of the past!) I would like my bulletin board to show, but I have to recharge my camera, I will soon send another message with the picture!

More about Christmas, MY WISHLIST: I would like a new pair of pajamas (pajamas giving is a tradition at Christmas, for those who do not understand why I PYJAMAS would !) But I still really like pajamas, there super sweet, estimated as:

So what do you think? I was right huh?
I found the pajamas on Fashiolista.nl
Kisses, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops