Look what I got...


Hello there dear readers, I was recently with some friends of mine, and because I was the one who we went to sleep, they got some nice presents for me, those are where the books by Lauren Conrad, Style, and Whitney Port, True With, both are super fun! I have readed them already, but I still can not stop looking at the pictures, stories and tips.

At Lauren Conrad's book is she giving tips on what to especially wear and what not to wear. She also gives tips on how you can build a good wardrobe, what you need on a vacation, makeup tips, ways you can wear your hair, and much more. It is very interesting and I'm sure I'm using it soon. So what I would do if I were you, grab your bike, racing into a bookstore and buy the book!

Whitney Port's book is really about her life, her career, but also about her style and entertainment. She also gives advice on how to keep your relationships, and how to make a date fun. That kind of things! Also this book is really really fun. If I was you, I was probably already in my room and reading this book. :)

The authors of the books, Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port are from a tv serie on MTV, The Hills, you might have heard or you already seen it. I think it's a very nice program. But there is also a program on MTV called The City, which I think is that The City is a little bit more brilliant as The Hills. The serie The City is about Whitney Port's clothing line that starts, Whitney Eve.

So I hope I inspired you to read this books,
Loves, Adriana

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love you blog... I think your style is Brilliant!!
I´m going to read the books!
xx

Kate said...

Wowww Ik vind je berichten echt super interesant! Ik krijg steeds weer een boost om ook een blog te maken, maar ik weet zeker als ik dat du mijn blog verpest wordt!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops