TALK // Valentine's day









Hii sweet readers, excited about valentine's day? I am very excited, I have a romantic boyfriend and I'm going to eat tomorrow at a sweet restaurant called Anne&Max in Amsterdam, and the Carrot cake is the most lovely cake I ever tasted in my whole life!
I'm going to give a recept of a carrot cake in a DIY, because everyone need do taste this cake one time in his life, maybe you already did.
I have some sweet perfumes to wear on a perfect valentine, this is the first one:


I have this perfume, and I think it smells soo nice! It's just perfect to wear. The perfume is from Justin Bieber and it's called Someday, I got it for my birthday.

(€ 29,95) by Douglas


We have this other perfume from Diesel, called Loverdose!
(€ 39,50) by Douglas
     
And we have this one from Nina Ricci, called Fantasy:
Fantasy
(€ 49,50) by Douglas


And the last one: Lola from Marc Jacobs.

(€ 45,00) by Douglas


Enjoy Valentine´s day!

Kisses, Adriana

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops