TALK // Thylane Léna Rose Blondeau



French model Thylane Léna Rose Blondeau pictures.

Hii lovely's, today I really want to talk about this young French model called Thylane Léna Rose Blondeau. She is the doughter of a ex-soccer player Patrick Blondeau and TV presenter Véronika Loubry. She is model since she was four. She's 10 years old and she is beautiful! I mean, look at that gorgeous lips and face. She did like a million shoots and she was even on the cover of vogue enfants! I think she's a little to young to be a topmodel. But I can't say that she is soooo beautiful! What do you think, a little to young?

1 reacties:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous, the prettiest ten year old i have ever seen in my life. I am 2 years older than her. She's grown up a little too fast and she looks abit too old in her photos, she's beautiful though. I really wish i looked like her, what a stunning french model, no wonder she was on the cover of french VOGUE paris!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops